Available since: Gideros 2011.6
Creates a fixture and attach it to this body. If the density is non-zero, this function automatically
updates the mass of the body. Contacts are not created until the next time step. The fixture definition is given
as a ordinary table. The fields of the fixture definition table are:
- shape: (b2.Shape) The shape, this must be set.
- friction: (number) The friction coefficient, usually in the range [0,1].
- restitution: (number) The restitution (elasticity) usually in the range [0,1].
- density: (number) The density, usually in kg/m^2.
- isSensor: (boolean) A sensor shape collects contact information but never generates a collision response.
- filter: (table) Contact filtering data. The definition of contact filtering data is given at b2.Fixture:setFilterData function.
The unset fields gets default values.
- Warning: This function is locked during callbacks.
(b2.Fixture) = b2.Body:createFixture(fixtureDef)
Returns (b2.Fixture) The created fixture instance.