LiquidFun physics engine, is a 2D rigid-body and fluid simulation C++ engine based on Box2D. The fluid simulation was implemented by Google http://google.github.io/liquidfun/Programmers-Guide/html/index.html.
To add LiquidFun physics engine to your application you call:
- create the 2d world => B2.World.new
- debug drawing (recommanded for testing) => B2.DebugDraw
- create your body => B2.World
- define the shape of your body => example: a sphere B2.CircleShape
- add the fixture => B2.Body:createFixture
- add joints (optional) => B2.World:createJoint
- HAVE FUN!